This is the *** OLD 2016 edition ***
Search Amazon for the 2017 edition 2016 is only for college courses (assigned materials)
SEO Made EASY: Step-by-step Directions to the Top of Google
- The best-selling SEO book on Amazon - consistently ranks as one of the best selling, and best reviewed books on SEO for 2016 on Amazon. Check out the other SEO books, read their reviews, browse their 'inside peeks,' and you'll find that the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is the best SEO book of 2016.
- Updated Edition: September 2016 - up-to-date coverage of Google's Penguin, Panda, Semantic Search, Mobile and even Local algorithm updates
- FREE SEO Tools - includes access to Jason's SEO Toolbook - a $29.99 value!
- Worksheets and Videos - more than just a book, the SEO Fitness Workbook includes worksheets and videos to guide you from SEO novice to SEO expert. It's not just about 'learning' SEO; it's about 'doing' SEO and 'succeeding at' SEO!
- Contents - coverage of 'On Page' and 'Off Page' SEO, the 'new' content marketing, blogging, link-building, social media SEO (including REVIEW MARKETING on GOOGLE and YELP) and every other esoteric technical tactic in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS such as GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE and GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH: let Jason guide you in SIMPLE language to the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo
More on the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK, 2016 Edition
While many books on SEO sell for $2.99 or are even free, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is priced at $39.99. It's not cheap. It's worth it. Here's why -
Please 'Look inside' other books on SEO on Amazon, and PLEASE read the reviews! Compare the reviews of those books with the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. Many of the books on Amazon, unfortunately, are just junk put up quickly to make a quick buck. The SEO Fitness Workbook, in contrast, is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University's Continuing Studies program. It's in-depth, up-to-date for 2016 as of September, 2016, and supported by facts and real experience.
It's PRACTICAL. It doesn't just go on and on in esoteric nerd-speak mumbo jumbo. It explains SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH giving practical TODOs and DELIVERABLES in each chapter. It's a WORKBOOK not a book - it's a DO-IT-NOW and GET-IT-DONE guide to search engine optimization 2016 rather than a speak MUMBO-JUMBO and INTIMIDATE YOU INTO analyis paralysis.
- Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone!
- Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
- Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There's nothing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion SEO Toolbook.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of “The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness” to explain to you how to 'get SEO fit.'
Check out the other SEO Books - SEO For Dummies, SEO an Hour a Day, etc., - they're great, they're good, but they don't include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free SEO Toolbook with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2016.